The Prodigal

Monday, July 16, 2007

I AM....

Happy to announce that i shall be prodigal no more. This is the first of regular pictures, by which i will keep you pacified, and knowing how many wrinkles, rolls, etc, that the years give me, and by which you can tease me behind me back until your tickled pink....i love you, my family..........and don't you DARE give this link to anyone! I'm threatening you!
This picture is from "Wordstock" in May. From the left: Justin, Lizzy, Jamie, Me, and Joe. We were barely able to get this photo on the last day. Sweet, eh?
posted by Michelle at 1:19 PM

6 Comments:

Hi, michelle. I found your blog, and great posting. Here is also my web site where I post my things. I only give it out on a personal basis, as the whole world is not ready for these things yet, but maybe someday.
so good for you and God Bless you. Its late here so I'm going to bed.
Love, Daddy

http://eddie6221960.tripod.com/

http://peaceonearthgoodwilltomen.blog.com/1494212/preview/

http://peaceonearthgoodwilltomen.blog.com/1494212/preview/

and a fun one for you if you like creating comics.

http://www.txt2pic.com/toons/

July 18, 2007 at 8:14 AM  

Hey Pop...thanx for the link. I'll check out your blog. Love you! Take care of yourself!

July 18, 2007 at 6:24 PM  

Looking good, Michelly!

August 1, 2007 at 2:28 PM  

You still going to Africa then?

August 1, 2007 at 2:29 PM  

Yes! You posted a comment. Yes, liza, i'm planning on going in October, I am. Until then, some dental work and my liscence...I already have me permit, i do. Hehe. "Give me liberty, or give me death!...or just give me a drivers' liscence, that'll take care of both fur me!" I LUV how corny i am right now. But seriously, I am gonna get my liscence in the next week or so. Prrrray, please?
I love you, Liz!

August 3, 2007 at 9:29 PM  

Hey Michelle, when you go to South Africa please send me a news about what you are doing there. I know you will change your world.
South Africa won't be the same.

September 2, 2007 at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home